Thursday 12 September 2013

Phase 3 - Last day

Monday 9th September

This morning I hustled the samples over to the icddr.b and Dhaka University before frantically trying to get everything closed out on some other projects I'm working on before I go offline for a bit as I travel home via Dubai.

Another classic roundabout

Backstreet scene in Dhaka

Pineapple Market

Rushed photo of a nice pavilion we passed - apologies for finger - first time in years I've managed that!

Prof Hamida is helping us with helminth studies at the University of Dhaka

Totally did a double-take when I first saw this....!
 Finally, one thing that still baffles me, in so many places I have stayed they have installed a phone by the loo.
Call of Nature

Anyhow, hope to get some results up here soon, and some of the issues that are still outstanding.  In the meantime, it's back to the UK...


No comments:

Post a Comment